According to Puxatony Phil spring is on its way. That puts a twinkle in my eye and a little skip in my step. With thoughts of spring fluttering about, I styled this spring oversized shirt dress from Mara Hoffman. Get the details below:
- Mara Hoffman Oversized Shirt Dress – This extremely comfortable crinkle crepe shirt dress can be worn as a dress or cover up. You can wear it blousy and full or belted. You can wear it with flats, a nude pump, or a light colored fringe bootie. What I love most about this dress – how comfortable and effortlessly stylish it is. Seriously contemplating going Smurfette and acquiring this dress in various patterns $308 Mara Hoffman.
- Let&Her Magnetic Pastel Pink Leather Clutch – I can’t keep my hands off this clutch by Let&Her, it keeps a nice amount of my daily needs inside and it is easy to grab, plus the leather is so soft making it a joy to carry $160 Dovecote Fearrington Village.
- Gold Hoops From Levy’s Fine Jewelry – Hoops go with everything, if you do not own a pair of gold hoops Levy’s Fine Jewelry has every size you can imagine – so go try and find a pair that works for you!
- Alex Soldier Snail Necklace – I adore the work of jewelry designer/artist Alex Soldier and my snail necklace is a reminder to go slow Alex Soldier.
- Art Deco Diamond And Gold Ring Levy’s Fine Jewelry – Another statement piece of jewelry that goes with practically everything – this art deco diamond and gold ring found at Levy’s Fine Jewelry.
- Dune Jewelry Inlet Cuff – Made with sand from Rosemary Beach where we had our wedding, this inlet cuff by Dune Jewelry is such a special piece to wear and at $50 it makes a wonderful gift idea for friends and family.
- Brown Gold Embellished Belt – I styled this dress with my go to belt for so many outfits, I like how to colors of tan and gold work with the pastels of the Mara Hoffman print.