Necklaces, bracelets, and earrings can be found in 50 shades of blue this holiday season. From the deep Mykonos blue to the purple tones of Periwinkle to the whimsical Robin’s Egg Blue, these hues are stunning gift ideas for that special one in your life. MyScoop has our favorites for a Blue Christmas and almost all of them are located right here in Alabama.
1. Jordan Alexander Natural Stone Earrings – Absolutely breathtaking, these earrings are true works of art Jordan Alexander Jewelry English Village in Mountain Brook.
2. Art Deco Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet – Beautiful sapphires add brilliant pops of color to this sparkling art deco bauble Levy’s Fine Jewelry Birmingham.
3. Art Deco Sapphire and Diamond Ring – Whether you are proposing or just needing a beautiful gift of love this art deco sapphire and diamond ring is a jaw dropper Levy’s Fine Jewelry Birmingham.
4. Brilliant Blue Natural Stone Earrings – Framed in diamonds we love the vibrant blue of these earrings by Jordan Alexander Jewelry English Village in Mountain Brook.
5. Monet Turquoise and Pearl Earrings – This design inspired by Monet has a classic European feel that we love, $75 The Hill Collection Birmingham.
6. Navy Blue Enamel Bangle Bracelet – As blue as waters of Mykonos, this vintage inspired bracelet is bold and affordable, $45 The Hill Collection Birmingham.
7. Tiffany Soleste Earrings – Some of the best presents come wrapped in blue like these Tiffany Soleste collection earrings in platinum with pear-shaped tanzanites and round brilliant diamonds, for pierced ears. Tanzanites, carat total weight 2.50. Diamonds, carat total weight .51, $12,000 Tiffany and Co.