It’s citrus season and the tide is high. If you are looking for an out of this world cocktail that serves up seasonal flavors ripe for the picking look no further than this Blood Orange Crush. Plus you can say Roll Tide and cheer the team on to crush Clemson.
Blood Orange Crush, serves 2
- 3 oz Mezcal (I love Del Maguey Chichicapa)
- 1 blood orange, juiced and zested
- 1/2 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 oz rosemary simple syrup (see recipe here or use regular simple syrup)
- Dehydrated blood orange slices for garnish
In a cocktail shaker combine all ingredients except prosecco and garnish. Shake well. Strain into 2 coupe glasses. Top with prosecco and garnish with dehydrated blood orange slice (or a sprig of rosemary).