BB Creams I’m sure you have heard of these by now. BB stands for ‘Beauty Balm’ or ‘Blemish Balm’ and is a lightweight tinted moisturizer that stills provides coverage as well as sun protection. Some people have even noticed reduction of blemishes after using a BB Cream. These creams are an excellent choice for warmer weather since they are lightweight and provide an spf.
1. Dr. Jart Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 $39 – With a high SPF and a finish that provides a youthful glow, this BB is an excellent choice for your daily routine. It is hydrating and provides adequate coverage in hiding imperfections. Dr. Jart’s is also a great choice for those who do not like the feel of traditional makeup.
2. derma e BB Creme SPF 25 $29.50 – Derma e BB has a creamy texture and provides medium coverage for imperfections including dark spots and redness. It has a natural satin-like finish. It is best for normal to dry skins because of its texture and may become shiny on oily skin. This cream does not emphasize fine lines or pores and is longer lasting than some other BB creams I have tried. It comes in 2 shades a light tent and a medium tent.
3. Revlon PhotoReady BB Cream Skin Protector SPF 30 $10.99 – Provides a dewy finish which I love. This cream comes in 3 shades that blend well with skin types. It also contains skin repairing ingredients which is nice to have in makeup. It’s coverage is light therefore flaws are not hidden, but it is a nice product at a nice price for those looking for a natural look.
4. Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 $43 – For those with normal to dry skin this tinted moisturizer is fantastic. It provides a sophisticated dewy look without being shiny. The coverage is light but it does come in 5 shades and contains antioxidants.
5. Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 Beauty Balm $38 – This one contains ingredients to diffuse light, hide wrinkles, and hide pores. The finish on this cream is more matte making it ideal for normal to oily skin or those looking for a more powdery finish.
Now to highlight my ‘BB’ aka Beauty Bits writers, this month check out:
Eyeliner from StyleBriefs
Eye Cream from The Style Gathering
Basq Skincare from MyLifeWellLoved