Make this hearty steak and quinoa bowl and you are sure to please the whole family. I knew my husband would love it, but when my 9 year old finished her bowl clean and wanted more, it was clear I had hit a home run with dinner. Fresh and lean this is an easy dinner to put on the table and one that will leave your tummy feeling full and refreshed.
Ponzu Steak And Quinoa Bowl, serves 2-3
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (cook according to package directions)
- 6 oz flank steak, pan seared medium rare, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dino kale, thinly chopped and tossed in olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved and pan seared
- 1 grilled sweet potato, sliced before grilling
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsp ponzu sauce
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime wedge
Arrange the kale, quinoa, steak, tomatoes, and sweet potato. Top with cilantro. Whisk the ponzu and olive oil together, season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle ponzu sauce on top on steak bowl and serve with lime.