If there is one item you should add to your wardrobe in 2015 it is a kimono. This gypsy look is comfortable and just plain cool. Winter weather offers a variety of beautiful velvet kimonos too. The best part is you can throw it on with almost anything to look chic. MyScoop picked our top 5 kimonos:
1. Saltwater Gypsy Traveler Velvet Burnout Tassel Kimono – Saltwater Gypsy Kimonos are absolutely stunning! Santa brought me this beautiful burgundy kimono with detailed floral motif and I am in love with it. Great with jeans or a maxi skirt $228.
2. Show Me Your MuMu Metzler Fringe Kimono – This black and gold kimono by Show Me Your Mumu is beautiful and a great staple to add your closet $176.
3. Gisele Fringe Burnout Kimono from Nastygal – So pretty and so affordable $54.
4. Sunfall Kimono Jacket By Blank from Anthropologie – In 1999, while getting her masters in Philosophy at the Royal College of Art, Diana Irani launched her line of cutting edge, intricately handcrafted accessories. To allow her line to speak for itself, she named it Blank. This kimono would look so stylish over an LBD $168.
5. Premium Fringed Kimono from ASOS – We love the colors of this longer kimono which is made for taller frames $94.75.