It may be a ghastly night, but your entertaining can be frightfully fabulous. MyScoop gives our top tips on creating a Halloween party that’s a real scream.
Creating A Hauntingly Delicious Menu
Food should be a top priority in creating a Halloween party to hunger for. Shindigs Catering came up with food that was perfect for the crisp weather that had guests craving for more.
- The Blood And Guts Bar – An oyster bar set up with lots of toppings.
- 4 Cheese Grilled Cheeses
- Pulled Pork Sliders
- Mini Caramel Apples
- Cotton Candy Machine for the children
- Smores Station by the fireplace
Desserts To Die For
For an out of this world cake that will have guests enamored enlist the confectionery genius, Gia McCollister of Gia’s Cakes. Gia created a ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Cake that was truly a work of art as well as eyeball cake pops.
A Blood Orange Bellini by Shindigs Catering
Fall Festival Games
- Bobbing for apples
- Cake Walk for both children and adults to enjoy
- Fishing game with curtain, poles, and treats for the little ones
- Master Illusionist Matt Adams blew guests away with his magic tricks – Adams was true entertainment and worth every penny. He is also willing to travel.
- Carved pumpkins lined the front and back porch.
- A mini funeral service was set up using fake tombstones, chairs, skeletons, dead flowers, and spider webs.
- Spider webs were spread throughout.
- Skeletons were placed in the pool which was a great effect with the falling leaves.