Show a little love this month to your skin, face, and hair. We start with the windows to the world, those oh-so delicate eyes. I remember a friend telling me in high school how she already used an eye cream at 16 years old because once those wrinkles started there was no turning back – she was right the skin around your eyes is very precious. Give your eyes the white glove treatment with these proven products. We tested the best and here are MyScoop’s favorite eye products:
1. Gold Elements Truffles Infusion Brightening Eye Cream – With a price tag of $599 some may drop it like it’s hot, but what I found in using this cream is that it WORKS. Within minutes you see a visible difference in the skin around your eyes. After weeks of application this product containing a mega dose of minerals does in fact minimize wrinkles and brighten the eye area giving you a more youthful look. The luxurious packaging matches the luxurious price tag – your truffles eye cream comes in a beautiful brown box with purple and gold ribbon. Gold Elements is also opening spas throughout the United States. Gold Elements Truffles Infusion Brightening Eye Cream $599 at GoldElements-usa.com.
2. Volante Transformative Eye Cream – This indulgent formula contains 17% of the 7 VITAE Complex, a patent-pending blend of natural actives including a soothing blend of Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid that hydrates and plumps the skin, while the peptides effectively treat the appearance of dark circles and crow’s feet. This supple and feather-light crème has been clinically proven to reduce dark circles. In clinical testing, 91% of women felt their eyes were instantly refreshed after just one application. Formulated for day and night use, this non-greasy crème is ideal under foundation, concealer and makeup, on sale now $68 VolanteSkincare.
3. Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Mask – Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Mask is an intensely moisturizing peel-off mask that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and brightening your eye contours. It uses a mix of plankton extract for instant skin tightening, hyaluronic acid to plump and minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and deep ocean water to enhance overall hydration while moisturizing and nourishing, $85 Nordstrom.
4. RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream – Imagine for a moment that a revolutionary skin-care ingredient was discovered. It visibly smoothed out wrinkles; it improved skin texture and tightened pores into tiny little nothings. It could lessen the look of brown spots and sometimes even helped reduce precancerous lesions. It quite literally turned back the skin’s clock to a glowier, more luminous past. Imagine that researchers tested it for decades and found time and time again that it is in fact a miracle cream. Such an ingredient does exist and has for some time. It’s retinol. It isn’t sexy given the peeling process you have to endure when you start using it, but it works consistently. This RoC eye cream slowly releases retinol over time to prevent inflammation for sensitive skin, on sale $19.54 Ulta.
5. Lancome Effacernes Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer – This undereye concealer visibly assists in banishing dark circles instantly and evening skin tone. The waterproof formulation allows for extended wear—even in hot and humid climates. Perfect for a range of skintones, it color corrects to neutralize the look dark circles with a natural finish, $31 Sephora.
This column is part of our monthly Beauty Bits installment. Make sure you check out style briefs for Cool New ipads, The Style Gathering for Make Up Forever Mascara, and mylifewellloved for The Perfect Red to read about their favorite beauty items are this month! Everyone has a giveaway going on so check them out!