Music Festival season is in full force with Coachella (Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival) launching last weekend and music lovers gearing up for another round of the iconic California festival this weekend. In the past ‘festival fashion’ meant mud covered attendees in cut off shorts and tank tops, not anymore. Coachella has become the forefront of fashion setting trends across the board from Target to Chloe. This laid back, bohemian style is characterized by fringe, lace, floral prints, rompers, and 50 shades of white. Here are MyScoop’s favorite looks from Coachella and where to find them:
1. My favorite festival look: Rose Huntington-Whiteley in a gorgeous white Chloe dress and Chloe sunglasses, found at Chloe stores or select retailers.
2. Festival goers Thessy and Yiota Kouzoukas wearing etheral and oh-so affordable line Sabo Skirt photographed with Elaine Danshard of Fashion Lane. You will fall in love with the clothes from Sabo Skirt, they are beautiful and angelic without hurting your bank account.
3. Mom-to-be Lizmarie Serrano in a white swing dress and gladiator sandals proves to moms everywhere that no you are not too old for Coachella, you can still enjoy the music and look beautiful while doing it.
4. This floral number is a perfect choice to look gorgeous while staying comfortable in the sun, the Peonies Steffee dress $229 by Yumi Kim.
5. More floral from MinkPink worn by Odeya Rush and Sara Hyland. Rush wears a maxi floral dress in a beautiful shade of blue which can be found at RevolveClothing.com while Hyland chose comfortable separates, a floral top with matching floral shorts by MinkPink which can be found on sale at MintyJungle.com.