One of the best things about the fall season – boots! To be able to slip on a gorgeous pair of boots with jeans and go is something most women look forward to with the cooler temperatures. With the right pair of boots you will look oh-so stylish while your feet remain comfy and cozy. Boots are also made for any fall occasion from a weekend in the mountains to a football game to a day at the pumpkin patch. The key to being able to slip on a pair of boots and not having to break them in: look for a soft leather or opt for suede. MyScoop scouted and tried on and here are our favorite boots for fall.
1. Joie Dagny Knee High Boot – We love this boot by Joie because it is comfortable and comes in gray, fall’s must have color, $410 Saks Fifth Avenue.
2. Aerin Maltida Boot – This knee high boot is the epitome of style, available in soft vachetta and washed suede, $498 Aerin.
3. Vionic Black Bootie – Orthaheel technology make these boots ideal for anyone with whom heel support and comfort is a necessity, $139 Dillard’s.
4. 10 Crosby Derek Lam Zared Ankle Boots – For those who yearn for a heel, this ankle boot by 10 Crosby Derek Lam provides a comfortable rubber wedge for added height paired with fashion forward style for fall, $395 Saks Fifth Avenue.
5. Cole Haan Arlington Leather Knee High Riding Boots – Buttery leather, a stacked heel, and padded insole make these ideal boots for fall especially if you are into horseback riding, $398 Saks Fifth Avenue.
6. Skechers Women’s Native Ankle Bootie – Comfortable, affordable and available in black or dark taupe, $99 Belk.
7. Michael Kors Jessa Knee High Boots – High fashion meets comfortable design with this suede fringe boot by Michael Kors, $850 Saks Fifth Avenue.
8. Frye Melissa Button – Frye’s Melissa boot is timeless and made with a soft, supple leather, a staple you will wear again and again each fall, $348 Diana Warner Studio.
9. Diana Warner Camlin Bootie – The suede “Camlin” bootie is a classic ankle bootie that can be paired with shorts, a dress, or your favorite skinny jean this Fall, $203 Diana Warner Studio.